Please notify In Seven Words by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a exchange or repair authorization. You must ship items for return or repair within seven days of receiving the repair authorization. In Seven Words retains the right to refuse exchanges or repairs shipped without authorization.
email us: email@example.com
Mail returns or exchanges to:
In Seven Words
1268 4th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
For Exchange of Non-Pillow Merchandise:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, product must be exchanged within 10 days of purchase date for a store credit. No refunds will be issued. All products must be returned within the original packaging and in sale-able condition. Your receipt as proof of sale is required. Discounted and Sale Items are Final Sale. In Seven Words is not responsible for shipping fees or lost exchanges. Store Credit will be issued when the item arrives at our warehouse. Store credit is redeemable within 6 months of return date.
For Pillow Returns or Exchange:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, pillows must be returned within 1 business day in perfect condition. A 4% restocking fee will be charged for processing and handling returns. Pillows may not be exposed to allergens such as smoke or pet dander. In Seven Words is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns. Store Credit or refund will be issued when the item arrives at our warehouse within the 24 hour window.
For Jewelry Exchange and Repairs:
- If your jewelry needs repair, there is a $30 service charge plus the cost of additional materials or labor as specified by the designer. Elective repairs, such as ring resizing or chain lengthening, or errors by the customer typically involve a charge.
- Half pairs of earrings are typically available and cost half the current price of a full pair of earrings plus shipping
- If you have received a ring that is the wrong size, please ship or bring it back to In Seven Words, within 10 days, unworn, and we will special order the size you need. Ring resizing will not be accepted after our typical 10 day return policy.
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 3-4 weeks after approval.
- We do our best to accommodate repair requests, but due to the nature of our products, and various designers we work with, some components may not be available for repair or replacement.
Storage and Fees
- In Seven Words reserves the right to charge storage fees for items left at 1268 4th St NE, Washington, DC 20002 for over 10 days.
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (
BMC), if available
- The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box.
- The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all six sides of the package (One photo should display the top and two sides. The second photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides.